• Accidents

  • European Green Card

    The Green Card is the international insurance certificate which allows a motor vehicles to be considered validly insured against the compulsory motor third party liability (MTPL) in the visited Country.

    The Green Card is issued under the r…

  • Council of Bureaux

    The Council of Bureaux (CoB) is the organisation acting for the protection of cross-border road traffic victims by Coordinating the activities of the different National Motor Insurers’ Bureaux that…

  • F.A.Q.